Dr Zoran Apostoloski completed his Bachelor of Biomedical Science at the University of Wollongong and subsequently graduated with honours from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
He completed his specialist training in Endocrinology at the Wollongong, Campbelltown, and Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospitals.
In addition to working in private practice in Sutherland, Wollongong and Nowra, Dr Apostoloski is also a Staff Specialist in Endocrinology at the Wollongong Hospital and a visiting medical officer at the Wollongong Private Hospital.
He is professionally affiliated with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and the Endocrine Society of Australia. He regularly attends national and international scientific meetings.
His areas of interest include diabetes mellitus, insulin pump therapy, obesity, thyroid / parathyroid disease, osteoporosis/metabolic bone disease, hypogonadism, adrenal and pituitary disorders.
- Bachelor of Science (Biomedical) – 2000
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) – 2007
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology at The Wollongong Hospital – 2012
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology at The Campbelltown-Camden Hospitals – 2013
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology at The Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital – 2014
- FRACP award recipient in Endocrinology 2015
- Interests outside medicine: soccer, skiing, travel.