Dr Nadia Manzoor did her post graduate training at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. She undertook advanced training in Endocrinology at Wollongong, Liverpool and St Vincent’s Hospital/Garvan Institute of Medical Research. During her pituitary fellowship year at the Garvan Institute, her research work focused on Cushing’s disease, prolactinoma, pituitary stimulation testing and growth hormone disorders.
Areas of interests are pituitary disorders, thyroid disorders, management of diabetes (type 1, type 2 and pregnancy-related), insulin resistance including PCOS, obesity, osteoporosis and other endocrine disorders.
She also has a particular interest in Rural/Aboriginal health.
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- Basic Physician Trainee at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology/Diabetes at Wollongong Hospital 2013
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology/Diabetes at Liverpool Hospital 2014
- Pituitary Fellow at Garvan Institute of Medical Research/St Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst 2015
Dr Manzoor regularly attends national and international diabetes and endocrine meetings to provide the best quality care to her patients.
- Interests outside medicine: reading and writing (fiction literature poetry), travelling and fashion designing