Dr Mridula Lewis studied at University of NSW and graduated with honours. She has worked at St George Hospital, Prince Of Wales Hospital in Randwick, St Vincent’s Hospital in Darlinghurst and Concord Repatriation Hospital as well as private rooms in Hornsby.
Areas of interest and experience include weight management, preventative health care, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diabetes, thyroid disorders / malignancy, adrenal and pituitary disorders, osteoporosis and gestational diabetes.
- Bachelor of Science (Medicine)
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- Honours; Division 2 Class 2
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology/Diabetes Centre Registrar at
St Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst 2002
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology at St George Hospital, Kogarah 2003
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology at Prince of Wales Hospital 2004
- Advanced Trainee Endocrinology at Concord Hospital 2005
- FRACP award recipient in Endocrinology 2005
- Interests outside medicine: Completed 3 marathons, 1 Coastal Classic (30 km trail run) 3 triathlons, 3 City to surf runs, 2 Tough Mudder events and at least 7 half-marathons. Yoga, cooking and travel are her less physical interests