Dr Flora Ip is an endocrinologist who graduated from the University of NSW in 2003. She also holds a Master of Public Health and has published internationally. She has worked at Concord, Westmead and Blacktown Hospitals. Her interests include diabetes, thyroid disease, PCOS, metabolic bone disease, sex hormone disorders, pituitary and adrenal disease. She regularly attends national and international Diabetes and Endocrinology meetings.
- Received the Concord Repatriation General Hospital – Young Investigator Award in the Clinical Research Category in 2008
- Obtained Fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Physicians 2010
- Received the Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society – Emerging Investigator Award 2010
- Reviewer for Internal Medicine Journal
- Interests outside medicine: travel, reading, tennis